Tuesday 15 April 2014

Models Direct Modelling Assignment Review

Models Direct

Here is a recent review from one of our models. We sent her on a paid modellig assignment working for Google no less. Here is her review in her words:
Feedback for Facebook and Google Places (Motability Operations - £175):

It felt amazing being a model on Tuesday - I was booked by Motability Operations for an advertising photo shoot.  I had photographs taken in various cars while I pretended to fill in paper work, as if I was purchasing the car.  The funnest part of the assignment for me was getting to sit in a super car, as well as learning some good poses. 
I would certainly recommend others to give modelling a go.  I decided to join Talent Management for fun and of course to make some money! 

Read other reviews from our models here. Follow Models Direct on Twitter for regular updates.


MODELS DIRECT

No comments:

Post a Comment