Wednesday 27 August 2014

Models Direct Reviews

Models Direct 

Models Direct Reviews

Models Direct are one of the longest established agencies in the UK. Here is a fantastic review about our Talent Management services from a recent client in their own words! To sign up with Models Direct visit the Models Direct website.

Vanessa Wong
Hi all,

I was very pleased when I received a call from Talent Management last week, offering me 3 days worth of promotional work in my area on behalf of Adonis (a touring male glamour show).  I was not nervous beforehand as I have a plenty of experience in promotional work, but I was definitely curious as to how the general public would react to this type of event.

models direct
Models Direct
Myself and a male model from Talent Management were required to put up a large amount of Adonis posters in shop windows and on the streets of Great Yarmouth (ahead of their show in the area), as well as handing out flyers to female locals and tourists.  We enthusiastically engaged with as many people as possible about the event, with a view to get them to purchase tickets.

I thoroughly enjoyed the assignment - particularly getting into character as somebody who is passionate about male cabaret shows, and seeing women's reactions to the raunchy flyers!

I would recommend promotional work to anyone looking to earn some good money on the side whilst having fun - particularly to those who enjoy social interaction, or are looking to develop those skills.

Signing up with Talent Management is a decision I will never regret. Their clients are some of the biggest, well known and reputable company's in the UK - and it wouldn't be possible to work alongside them without the help and exposure TM offer to their models.  From dealing with the registrations department right up to my booking agent, I have always been satisfied with the high standard of customer service. I can't thank Talent Management enough for their friendly yet professional approach in sourcing me fun and well paid modelling assignments.  Many more to come I hope! 


 Follow Models Direct on Twitter for the latest modelling gossip!

1 comment:

  1. graet post like it
    xx

    http://www.thedesire.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739

    ReplyDelete