Thursday 28 August 2014

Models Direct Review

Naomi Shalom Reflects on her Recent Job through Models Direct

Models Direct are an established UK-based modelling agency offering dedicated service to aspiring talent. 

This is what Naomi had to say about her first day on the job!

"The day in itself was a brilliant success for both myself and the client. I think the team were very pleased with the outcome and were very helpful with directing and communicating what they wanted from the shoot. I felt confident that the client was satisfied and we had a good laugh.the most enjoyable part was wearing the beautiful dresses and being able to act naturally in front of the camera. I was asked to do a variety of poses and expressions and I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere we worked in. I would like to say thank you to Avalon for having me and to Molly from Talent Management for being so supportive. I would recommend this to anyone looking to gain professional experience in an artistic career such as modelling. It was the fun, relaxed yet professional atmosphere from today that reminded me why I joined talent management.  Thank you guys!"


models direct
Models Direct
Follow Models Direct on Twitter for all the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment